The last blog was about which brands are famous for which products so lets continue on the same lines for cosmetics and beauty products as well.
We are not talking just about the regular make up brands but luxury labels of cosmetics. So before you choose your next product keep this in mind :
1. Clarins : the best anti aging serums and creams come from this luxury beauty house. The Extra Firming Cream is the best youth restoring cream in the market.
2. YSL : one of the priciest fashion houses who’s foray into cosmetics was as anticipated as is their couture line. Their dark circle correcting serum has been a success as it was the first light-reflecting under-eye concealer.
3. Lancôme: no make up line is complete without this iconic brand. People might argue that Visionnaire and Génefique have changed their beauty routine and are the reason behind the youthful glow but actually their best product is the Miracle Cushion Compacts. Tap the cushion sponge lightly for subtle coverage, or give it a good press for more coverage when you need it. The other topping the charts product has been the fabulously fruity scented juicy tubes. They have revolutionized designer lip wear.
4. Bobby Brown : the first name in make up and their known for their foundations. The stick foundations which are solid foundation in a lipstick-like tube that comes in a variety of yellow-based shades. They launched the first-ever skin tone correct foundations with a creamy texture on the market. The new updated version has an innovative, translucent base now features multiple layers of sheer natural mineral powders and color pigments, allowing more light to penetrate for the most even, natural makeup finish you can imagine.
5. MAC : MAC is famous for 2, things, it’s their colorful eyeshadow and their Lipglasses (lipglosses) . Their lip primer which conditions lips with vitamin E and let it sit on for a while before putting on the lipstick.
6. Esteé Lauder: one of the oldest skin care brands and the best products have been in the Advanced Night Repair range. For skin repair this is the best option.
7. Cliniqué : Dramatically Different Moisturizers are known to be the best moisturizing lotion in the market.They are hydrating and work on every skin type and layers under makeup like a dream. Cliniqué’s famous for its lip products especially the almost lipstick range, as they adapt to your natural lip colours.
8. Shiseido : is a leader when it comes to whitening products, Shiseido White Lucent is a brightening range that targets spots and discolourations. They are intense at fighting spots and lightening the pigmentation.
9. Clarisonic : it can into limelight by the launch from Oprah Winfrey , the Classic Sonic Skin Cleansing System is what most women swear by. This oscillating facial cleanser is a miracle massage face massager. The brush removes six times as much makeup and dirt as your hands alone, which not only clears pores but also makes skin-care products more effective.
10. Kérastase: if your talking about luxury, then for your hair Kérastase is a luxury you need to invest in. The anti frizz serums help in keeping frizziness at bay and make your hair sleek and shiny.
Thus, these luxury brands might be expensive but you would want to be careful with your skin and hair. Face creams are what create the base for healthy skin which glows and is clear.
Where as foundation’s help in making the perfect canvas. Thus, one has to be careful while choosing face products so as they compliment and agree with your skin. Kérastase has been the first name in hair care with equally successful results.
Thus, beauty does come with a price tag. If one decides to invest in high end beauty brands then it is essential to make the right choice. So stop by at your nearest department store and stock up on your beauty supplies.
Posted from WordPress for Android