Jumpsuit and rompers have been in rage especially since last year. They are a top and bottom attached together whether shorts, capris or full pants. Most women They can be evening wear or great for a summer day. The new styles and colours look ultra chic and have become a good option against dresses and pants. So lets take a 21 things you need to know about them:hem
1. Short rompers : these are shorts but with an attached top. They are mostly atleats 4 inches above the knee. They are not only good for beating the heat but also a fun option to shorts and skirts.
2. Bermuda length : this style skims just above the knee. They come in good wrap style options which look great as smart casuals and a good way for petite frames to get some length and athletic frames to get some curves.
3 . Capri lengths : these are mostly formalish or even party wear. They are below the knee and a few inches above the ankles. Great for creating more length.
4. Full pantsuit : these are regular pants which can be fitted trouser styles, bunched up ankles or even palazzo style.
5. Sleeveless options : most jumpsuits are sleeveless and come in options of halters, spaghettis or regular sleeveless.
6. Necklines : v neck and cowl necks are the most famous necklines for jumpsuits. Strapless and halters are also common options. The necklines are normally high or super low so one can wear a tank underneath.
7. Catsuits : the material of the jumpsuit is very important as super clingy ones made out of lycra, pleather or spandex are termed as catsuits.
8.Fabrics: flowy or structured materials work best and are more durable.
9.Solids : the most popular option. Monochromatic solids jumpsuits look nice and are easy to accessorize.
10. Printed : curvy women should opt for prints as the design shifts focus from one aspect and becomes the focal point. Stay away from horizontal patterns as they give an illusion of broadness.
11. Drawstringed : jumpsuits always have an elastic band in the middle and some with drawstrings so you can adjust the tightness as per your comfort.
12. Belted : belts can actually add as a good focus for division. And can give you more proportion. Depending on the size and position of the belt.
13. Wrapped up: these are wrap in the sense with a collared v neck and has a belt tie in the front. Mostly capri, Bermuda or even full length pantsuits.
14. Jacketed : jacket, shrugs and blazers are good options to wear with jumpsuits depending on the look you want. Denim or caudroy jackets are casual, shrugs more dressy and blazers smarten your appearance. Season’s also play a pivotal role in choosing your cover as wraps look good for a chilly evening.
15. Sporty look : get this style for shorts or Capri rompers made of cotton fabrics by pairing them with street Keds, tom toms or even loafers. Hoodie ones are an added bonus, great for a fun day out or for a picnic.
16. Glam it up : with a pair of strappy sandals or pointy shoes which contrast or compliment the jumpsuit. Strappless ones with a structured fit and no belt paired with a clutch and nice bracelets and worn with a blazer or linen jacket for the day. Works well with solid or self designed options.
17. Smarter : short sleeved options with a shirt style top or wrap options wok good as smart casuals with nice shoes or flats in pointy or peeptoe variety. A nice watch n drop earrings and you are good to go.
18. Urban chic : printed jumpsuits with denim or cotton jackets. Summer wedges and shopper bags and your in vogue.
19. Necklaces : long necklaces or collar necklaces are your best choices . If solid then beads , different stones and filgiree ones look awesome if printed then stick to one solid colour to break the prints.
20. Accessories: the best accessories with jumpsuits are bracelets and drop earrings. They compliment the outfit more as the make it a focal point. No necklace helps in showcasing your neckline and does
not make it a focal point.
21. Dungree: a variation of denim jumpsuits are Dungrees. They have suspenders at the back and sort of a bib in the front.
Jumpsuits and rompers can look good on everyone. They are good options and easy to wear. The top has to be a little looser than the top or vice versa for a proportionate look. You should try different styles, the one with wrap belts or no waist focus are best for women concious about their tummy areas. As the loose fabric and fit maybe more flattering.
Initially a summer option but now with the many varieties can be worn all year round. Sandals, peeptoes and pointy shoes are the best footwear options. You can have a lot of fun and look chic in these innumerable option. It could be turning into a great outfit option as it works on most body frames as long as its structured and accentuates your curves. Jackets add more to the look. So experiment and choose the one that works most for you. You can also read jumpsuits for more information.
Posted from WordPress for Android