So keeping in with the season your sunglasses become the most essential accessory for every daytime outing. I know so many people who are iffy about them and some who only wear them when others with them do.
I guess the only way to get over the unsurity is by trying it. Try different styles because each face structure is different. First lets analyze different face shape
1. Round – face is more spherish with no defined angles. They should opt for angular sunglasses as they give more structure.
2. Heart shaped – the face is broader on top and is narrowest in the chin. They should opt for wide lower edged sunglasses as they balance the the curves on the face.
3.Square shaped – a more pronounced jawline and a broader forehead. They should opt for spherical sunglasses to help soften the features.
4. Oval – gently rounded but with even features making it easy for any sunglasses. Avoid huge frames so the features are not hidden.
5. Oblong – long faces with some angles and look good with huge frames. Avoid small frames as add more length.
6. Diamond – are narrowest on chin and forehead and widest on the cheekbones. Ensures sunglasses are not wider than your cheekbones and opt for spherical glasses.
Once you know your face shape its easier to decide which style for
1. Aviators : started by top gun and have always been associated with style. They have dark smoked big lenses for extra coverage and a very thin metal frame, the latest range for more than a couple of years. The glasses have a squarish oval shape and thin metal frames surrounding it. They look good on round faces as they add structure and also on square faces as they give it a softer look. Best for : Heart shaped , square , oval, round and diamond faces. a
2. Cateyed : retro gone chic best describes this style quotient and have wide upswept angles on a fairly round lenses. Best for : Heart shaped and oval faces.
3. Retro square : nerd going glam is what describes this trend of boxy lenses with thick frames which works on all faces. Best for Round, oval and oblong faces.
4. Round : spherical lenses with thick or thin , metal or plastic frames. Small glasses keep the boho chic style alive. Best for square and round faces.esn
5. Rectangles : they are angular wide lenses. Best for : Round, heart shaped, oval and oblong faces.
6. Wraps: they have sleek lenses and wrap around your entire face. One width across the sides and very lightweight making it great for playing sports. Best for oval round and oblong faces. Best for oval, round and oblong faces.
7. Browliner : have a thick brow frame and thinner rims on the bottom. Very retro chic and well defines the eyes. Best for heart shaped faces.
8.Butterfly : shaped like a butterfly with more angular edges of these oversized sunglasses. Very very urban chic and best way to shield your eyes and face . Best for: Square , oval, diamond, heart shaped and round faces.
9. Shield – one single lense covers the entire eye area with a very thin
frame. Give tremendous eye protection. Best for :Heart shaped, oblong and diamond faces.
10. Wayfarer : defined smaller rectangluar lenses with slightly curved side frames. Very timeless and classic style. Best for: Oval,oblong, diamond, round, square and heart shaped faces.
One more thing to keep in mind while looking at sunglasses is the size of the frames and the rims as they also depend on your face and nose shape and also on your cheekbones. Sunglasses are also important for shielding our eyes from the harmful uv rays and preventing sun damage to the eye area.
Thus, styles and face shape combined can give you your best options but trying on will help as it will give you the right fit. Jewelled, blinged or printed are just few of the frame designs. Even though sunglasses work on trends , your face shape will not change as per fashion. Small faces get hidden under oversized frames, and big faces don’t get enough coverage if one opts for small lenses. So look for your perfect pair with the right fit and glare. So be cool with your sunnies 🙂
Posted from WordPress for Android